Barbarians at Your Gate: How to Defend Against and Manage Cyber Attacks
The Centre Club, Tampa • September 14 at 11:30 AM: Four leading cyber-world specialists who help businesses develop defenses against data breaches and deal with the culprits will headline a cybersecurity luncheon panel open to the public at The Centre Club, located on the 8th Floor at 123 S. West Shore Blvd. in Tampa, on Friday, Sept. 14, 11:30 AM–1 PM.
Entitled “Barbarians at Your Gate: How to Defend Against and Manage Cyber Attacks,” the event will feature two leading IT security compliance specialists, a nationally recognized legal expert in data privacy and policies, and a former U.S. Army and CIA cybersecurity operator.
The panel, led by top public relations professional Andrew Bowen, APR, of Clearview Communications & PR Inc., will provide the audience with:
- Real-world knowledge about established procedures necessary to effectively audit your IT security processes
- Examples of potential future data security breach efforts by sophisticated data thieves, AI, and rogue nation states
- Tom Hofer, a former CIA and U.S. Army cyber-defense specialist
- M. Lisa Shasteen, Esq., a nationally recognized cybersecurity policy and data privacy attorney
- Eric Ratcliffe, an IT security and compliance specialist at data security audit firm 360 Advanced
- Brad Lyons, an IT security and compliance specialist at data security audit firm 360 Advanced
RSVP to Member Concierge at 813-286-4040 or email@example.com. Members and Non-Members are $25 all inclusive for program and lunch.
Thought Leaders @ Centre Club is open to The Centre Club members, the public at large and the press. The event attracts top executives from diverse industries and government to share perspectives and wisdom. To sign up for future speaker announcements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-805-0202. The Centre Club, a member of the ClubCorp Family, offers a premier private club setting for business and social events.