Senton Pojani serves as a Risk Management Consultant for Aon Risk Solutions, a division of Aon PLC (NYSE:AON). In this capacity, Senton delivers risk management consulting and guidance to a range of clients from Fortune 1000 firms, private financial sponsors, and fast-growth startups. Senton’s responsibilities include market growth leadership, client acquisition and strategy, and service team delivery to his direct clients. Senton has been recognized for many awards ranging from innovative client solutions from insurance publications to outstanding young leadership awards from both his employers and the non-profits he works with. Prior to Aon, Senton served as a Director in the Technology Practice for the third-largest risk management consulting firm in the world.
In addition to his responsibilities at Aon, Senton is very active in the non-profit community, having served on the boards of Tampa Bay Tech, The Nashville Public Library Foundation, The Hillsborough Public Education Foundation, Make-a-Wish, Association for Corporate Growth, and the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association.
– Technology Firms: Software, Hardware, Mobile, Internet, Networking and Media Firms
– Private Equity, M&A Transactions, Venture Capital
– Hyper Growth “Unicorn” Startups
– Management and Professional Liability (D&O, E&O, Cyber & Privacy Liability)
– Complex Casualty
– International Risk
- Bachelors of Science: Risk Management and Insurance- Florida State University
- Bachelors of Science: Marketing – Florida State University
- Associates in Risk Management (ARM) – American Institute for Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters
- Candidate: Master of Business Administration, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. Expected: 2022.