Port Tampa Bay and Tampa International Airport are proud to announce the 8th Annual Tampa Bay Safety Summit!
The 2023 Tampa Bay Safety Summit will include a vast range of local, state and federal representatives, as well as a variety of industry experts to engage you with presentations and panel discussions relating to safety, security and operational readiness, in an open forum setting.
This year’s keynote speaker will be General Kenneth F. “Frank” McKenzie, USMC, Retired. General McKenzie is the former Commander, United States Central Command (CENTCOM). His distinguished and highly decorated military career includes over 42 years of honorable service to our country. Today, General McKenzie serves as the Executive Director of Cyber Florida as well as USF’s Global and National Security Institute.
Additionally, Cyber Florida’s Emilio F. Salabarria will be presenting on the Critical Infrastructure Risk Assessment. If you want to learn more about this initiative and how your organization can help protect Florida, register now and ask your questions live!
- General Kenneth F. “Frank” McKenzie, USMC, Retired – Executive Director USF Global and National Security Insitute & Executive Director Florida Center for Cybersecurity, aka Cyber Florida
- Emilio F. Salabarria, Deputy Senior Executive Advisor, Cyber Florida
- Paul Anderson, President and CEO, Port Tampa Bay
- Dr. Yu Yu Zhang, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at University of South Florida (USF)
- And more!
- Session 1 – Port Resiliencey (Maritime and Aviation)
- Session 2 – Drones & Advanced Air Mobility
- Session 3 – Current Challenges for CBP in the Maritime & Aviation Environment
- Session 4 – Statewide Critical Infrastructure Risk Assessment
- When – Tuesday, June 06, 2023
- Sign-in and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:45 AM
- Where – Tampa International Airport, Main Terminal Event Space
- Parking available in the Economy Parking Lot
- Take SkyConnect Train to Main Terminal. Access station from elevators located on Level 1 of the garage
- Event Space is located in between Airsides E & F on Level 3
- Parking validation will be provided at sign-in